Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photo Assignment Using Gimp



For this photo assignment, we were told to create a type of picture created by Andy Warhol. We were told to use a paint program called Gimp, which I had only used partially before when it was recommended by a friend. I had never really gotten into Gimp and ended up deleting it since I was simply looking for a program to use with my tablet. Now that I've used it though, I really like Gimp and I think I'm going to download it back onto my computer at home. During this assignment, there were a few problems that I ran to, but after thinking about it for a minute or two I was able to solve the problem and get back on track with my work. I think my favorite part of the photo is my necklace, and all in all, it turned out well and I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment