Monday, January 31, 2011

Light Painting Assignment

For this assignment, I had to utilize a slow shutter speed and a medium aperture. I usually used a 6 second shutter speed for high lighting an object, 15 seconds for painting a picture, and a f5.6 aperture for both. I personally enjoy the type of light painting where pictures are drawn, though I also enjoy creating pictures with certain objects lighted up, as it looks really cool if done properly.

My main picture is of a picture frame holding a corsage I received at homecoming of last year that I pressed to preserve it. When I decided to do this assignment, the usage of this picture frame almost immediately popped into my mind. It by itself is a lovely picture, so why not present it in a way that would make it look even better?



Shutter Speed: 8 seconds
Aperture: f5.6
ISO: 100





No comments:

Post a Comment