Monday, February 7, 2011

Nature

For this week's assignment, I took pictures of nature. This assignment was one where I didn't have to go too far from home, for my backyard has many different plants, some of which still stand in the winter time. Since I know my backyard pretty well, I was able to know where to go to get a good picture, though I will admit I found some plants I wasn't expecting to find.
My best photo is of a small, single, orange leaf on the top of a small branch. I just love how there's that one single leaf hanging on alone, and how you can see all these other ones in the background all clustered together. I also love how you can see the difference in color between the vein of the leaf and the part in between the veins. The little bit of snow on top of the leaf also adds a small winter-time touch to it.



ISO: 200
F stop: f/3.5
Shutter speed: 1/80


No comments:

Post a Comment