Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Motion Picture

For this assignment, we took pictures of Mr. Bush riding on his bicycle. Our goal was to have Mr. Bush still while the background was blurred. This was only a practice, however, so it was a mixture of skill and luck, but for this one it was more luck. For me, I continually tried, but the best I got had Mr. Bush blurry. One problem was that even though my camera hadn't warned me of it, my batteries were almost dead and ended up dying near the end of the session, so there wouldn't be time to head back, get batteries, and then take a few more shots. This picture isn't very good, but I feel pretty confident that if I tried again I'd be able to get a better shot.


2 comments:

  1. Apple! Are the pictures supposed to be that small? I want to see them bigger. >:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY.
    It's either this small or insanely large I've found out. ._.
    In my earlier posts, you can click on the photos to make them bigger.
    I don't know why it doesn't do that anymore.
    Also I like how you called me Apple on my school blog. Well done miss. Well done.
    And on the one photo I don't like.
    WELL.
    DONE.

    ReplyDelete