Monday, February 7, 2011

Potrait Assignment



In this assignment, we took two different types of portrait photos. The one on the left was taken using nothing but window light and a white colored board to reflect the light. The one on the right was taken in a studio setting. For me, taking the pictures for this assignment wasn't too hard, but the editing part got to me. As you can see, I eventually figured it out, but for a while I found myself doing the same thing over and over, trying to figure out to get them how I wanted. What my problem was I could get one photo onto its frame, but then the other photo would appear behind that frame. Eventually I figured out that you have to do one frame, then a photo, then a frame, then a photo with the way I was doing it. I'm kind of glad I kept messing up, however, because I now know what NOT to do. I'm also glad because it just felt all the more better to finally do it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment