Monday, February 28, 2011

Motion

For this week's photo assignment, I decided to do motion photos. What I did was I took pictures of different objects while they were moving, either freezing one small moment, or letting it blur together over a longer period of time. Usually I don't add multiple pictures of the same object, but with the pictures of the chocolates, I just adored them and how they looked, so I decided to include them as well.

My best picture was a picture of a fan with the blades moving. The reason I chose this photo is because even though you would see this normally when looking at a fan, it really shows the motion of the blades moving inside and creating a white, blurry circle. It's also with that common image that people are just used to it and never actually take much time to actually look at the whole picture. When you do, however, there's a pretty appealing-to-the-eye photo.



ISO: 400
Fstop: f/2.6
Exposure: 1/10


No comments:

Post a Comment